Hey Everyone! So this One Shot is for the Final round of AlwaysJemi's contest. Hope you all like it and please comment! Enjoy! =) 1 The Year is 2012. The world is going through a huge recession. No jobs are available. People are losing their jobs every minute and the rate of unemployment is at its peak. Times are tough. *With Joe* Joe: (Parks his convertible outside the building and walks inside. Thinking: I can't believe nobody remembered my birthday.) Jerry: (Sighs and walks with him) I heard the company is gonna start firing people today. Joe: I'm sure we'll be fine. Jerry: Let's hope. (Walks the other way) Joe: (goes to his desk and starts working) Mr. Weisswork: Joseph. Joe: (Looks up) yes sir? Mr. Weisswork: (Slightly smiles) Happy Birthday. Joe: (Smiles wide, thinking: Finally someone remembers!!) Mr. Weisswork: And here's a bonus for you. Enjoy. (Hands Joe the check and walks away) Joe: (Smiles and looks down at the check) *With Joe after work* Joe: (Gets in his car ! and drives to the mall) *At 7 pm* Joe: (Walks inside his apartment) Everyone: SURPRISE!!!! Joe: (Grins) Whoa! Demi: (Grins and walks up to him) Happy Birthday baby!! (Kisses him) Joe: (Kisses back) you did all this? Demi: (Smiles and nods) Joe: I love you so much. (Kisses her again) Demi: (Kisses back) I love you too. Sterling and Logan: JOE!!! Joe: (To Demi) I'll be right back. (Walks up to them) Demi's POV I sigh happily. Everything turned out to be perfect. Me and Joe have been dating each other for ...
0 comments: