Episode Two: [Confusion] Nick's POV: Oh my god. I'm tutoring Jonas. This is going to be hard. "So.. you should go get your textbooks. Meet me at my house." I said. "Where do you live?" He asked. I chuckled. "Right.." I told him my address and walked outside of the nurses office. I got into my car and headed home, but I went the long way around. I thought about Joe the whole way home. Why do I feel attracted to him? My mind is so messed up right now. I'm not even gay. This has to be a mistake. I drove up my driveway and parked my car to see a person sitting on the steps of me house. "Joe?" I said questioningly. "Yeah... Umm, my dad would get mad if he saw that I came home before football practice so I just came straight over here. I hope that's okay." He said. I nodded. "It's perfectly fine." I said. I walked up to the door and unlocked the house, taking a step in. "Wow. This house is huge!" Joe said. I laughed. "Yeah.. It gets lonely in here sometimes. That's just how big it! is." I smiled and made my way to my room. "Do you live in this house alone?" He asked. I nodded and sighed. "I'm eighteen. Once I'm eighteen I'm able to move out of my home." I really don't want him to find out where I came from. He could make fun of me if I said it. "Hey, I'm going to take a quick shower. Just start on page 57 of you geometry textbook and I'll be out in a few." He nodded and I made my way to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and got undressed. I looked at my body in a mirror. I ...
0 comments: